Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today...

I would like to swap houses with Keri Russell (And hair. Yes, house and hair. Ok, and wardrobe. But that is all. House, hair and wardrobe.)

Keri, if you're reading this, call me.

I'm available now. (the piles of laundry and dishes in the sink come with the house! I'll even throw in some sticky, hand print covered windows. You really shouldn't pass this opportunity up...I'm giving you a chance to live like a real, ordinary woman!)

But seriously. Call me, girl.









I love everything about this house. Especially the floor to ceiling curtains, that tufted ottoman, the free standing tub and the exposed brick in the kitchen (I will have exposed brick in my kitchen. Someday...) And, well, everything. I'll take it all.

Yes. Please. And thank you.


Oh ya. And some obligatory Jack pics. Because he's cute, and let's face it, the only reason anyone visits this little blog.












I'm sorry, but photo booth never gets old. Makes me laugh every time.

-Jess

6 comments:

  1. The photo booth pics are killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jack....I love a good photo booth shoot! haha...and yes I love her house too...I think her hubby is a carpenter or something and he redid their house....sigh....haha, Love you- Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think she'll call? And jack would have that place bent in half in two shakes. Those floor to ceiling curtains wouldn't stand a chance.... Her house is AMAZE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. POO!!! couldn't see the pics of her house. But I DID see photo booth Jack! hahahaha! He looks like a short, balding man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...let me know if she calls and if she has an extra head of hair for your straggly Aunt. I love her house...industrial and feminine. Love the light fixtures and YES to exposed brick. Rooting for you to have that for sure!!! (pics of Jack a must!!!)

    ReplyDelete