You know, searching deep within, letting my inner voice speak, meditating and all that jazz.
Here's what I found:
1) I'm lazy and would rather spend time with my little man and a grape/lime snow cone than think of something witty to post on my blog...
2) I'm totally turning into a real mom. It's scaring me...here's the evidence.
* I clap (it's more like a flap, really) and scream and altogether making a FOOL out of myself every time my son does something new.
* I wear my hair in a bun/ponytail eeevery day (sorry bout that one babe) and it's not cute...(anyone want to babysit so I can get a haircut...anyone?! Please, don't all volunteer at once).
* I freaked out that my son was walking barefoot around the play place at mcdonalds (ok...that one's a lie. I was more freaking out because of all the "what kind of mother ARE you" looks I was receiving from all the good moms who make their kids wear shoes and wouldn't dream of giving their 10 month old french fries *gasp*...ugh I could write an entire post on this but I'll save that for another day when I'm not still super annoyed...)
3) I let my child have an occasional french fry and I don't care what you think.
4) I tend to go on random tangents...a lot. *see 2 and 3*
5) I have to go number 2 time I walk into a target. everytime?! I know I'm not the only one with this problem. We all have that "place" and I want to know where yours is. Barnes and noble? The grocery store?? Please, for the love of God, tell me I'm not the only one with a "special place" or I'll really regret putting myself out there and being honest with you guys.
6) Since becoming a mom I've lost all my pride and shame. *see number 5*. I just don't care anymore and I've gotta tell you...it feels good. Real good.
7) This list is getting out of control and I. Must. Stop. Now.
So that's where I've been. Hope ya missed me, hope I still have a few readers left, hope I didn't scare any of those remaining readers away with this awesome entry.
Betcha didn't think I'd post about pooping in target after being away for a week did ya??
I'm full of surprises.
Y'all come back now, ya hear??