Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Sister sister







Everyone, meet sister. Sister, meet everyone. (and by everyone I mean the two followers that I have...who are family...one of which is my mom...which means, not only have y'all met already, but you know everything I'm about to say.)

She is a wizard. A genius. A jack of all trades, if you will. Jen is the mastermind behind my uh-mazing blog layout that I am completely in love with. I tried for two days to achieve this look and failed mis-er-ably! She, on the other hand, whipped it up AND made it even BETTER than I had imagined, in hours. She's got mad skills and if she weren't my sister I'd hate her for it.

She has recently been bit with the photography bug and she's been bit pre-tt-y hard because, well, she's amazing at it. I would try to describe her style and skill but I'm not sure my words could do her justice. Which means, you'll just have to go take a look and see for yourselves. http://jensebring.blogspot.com/

Do yourselves a favor and follow her. Not only does she take great pictures but she's pretty stinking hilarious too.

She's my sister and I love her.


-Jess

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute, Jess. I'll have to go check out her blog :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post Sister! Love sister love! And yes she has mad skills on computers (like dad) and photography!! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess!! You're so sweet! I AM kind of a "Jack of All Trades", but an expert on nothing haha. And I totally love your layout, too.... Now I'm jealous! As far as the photography goes, I'm not even close, but I love it!

    LOVE!
    -Sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, sisters! Love both you girls!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The design is adorable! And so is your blog. And your sister's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sister sounds awesome and I love the blog layout that she did!

    ReplyDelete