Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What's a newlywom?

Well, let's start at the beginning shall we?

Married: August 19, 2010
Baby: September 16, 2010

Yep.

Go ahead, do the math,  I'll wait...

Here, I'll help you out a little:

1 month.
3 weeks.
28 days.

One month after becoming a newlywed, I became a mom.(weird, right?! Took me a whole nine months til I was ready to take on the world. Not my little guy, though. Nope, he was ready to go in one. You know what they say people-times, they are a changin. ;) )



Annnyway, we became parents to a beautiful, rambunctious curious little man we call Jack. It was a crazy ride, with a few bumps along the way, but it's one we'd take over and over again if it meant we'd always
end up with this cutie...





                                         


He's got my eyes, his daddy's dimples, and more determination in his little 25lb body than his mama and daddy combined. He's a wild child and I like him that way, but sometimes this newlywom (have you figured it out yet?) needs a break. An outlet. A few minutes a day where I can unwind, collect my thoughts, and feel inspired. Somewhere I can vent, record memories, and most likely write about that little wild child I just said I needed a break from. A place to call my own.

I like it here already...

-Jess

Oh, and for the record:

1 newlywed + 1 new mom = (yep, you guessed it) a newlywom.







8 comments:

  1. Your little man is absolutely gorgeous! You must be such a proud mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me cry Sis!! Love you and so proud of you!!! Mom aka Grammy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it, Jess!!! This is going to be so fun :) Good job on starting your own blog! I've been thinking about starting one called, "With Good Intentions", but the title is probably as far as I'd get.....I always have ideas & good intentions, but.....(hence, the title) hahahaha! So proud of you, too!
    Love,
    Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll take you guys any way we can get ya...no matter the math! Love you so much and thank you for having me over to your space!!!

    Love, Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, that is a cute title!....set one up with it and then don't post anything ever....like me @ Colorado Mom....sheesh haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little man is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!!!! Can't wait to read more about your precious little boy.

    ReplyDelete